We manufacture all our bedding in-house in our factory in George.
Once we have received your payment delivery will be between 2 - 7 working days for us to make up your order.
You will receive One Duvet set With 2 pillowcase on all Double, Queen, King & Super King
You will receive One Duvet set with 1 pillowcase on all Singles and 3/4
Liefde Duvet set is available in differnt sizes, colours and fabrics
You can Pre-Order this design for the entire Month of March and April
Delivery time is between 2 to 3 weeks from payment
We do offer Lay -bye options please Email Elaine if you want to choose this option.
SUPER KING (230X230cm)
T - SHIRT DUVET COVER
This fabric is soft and warm we recommend them for the winter.
They are soft and non iron.
The soft feel makes it feel like 800 thread count fabric.
- Where is Boeremeisie Decor product made?
Boeremeisie Decor is a proudly South African company that was established in 2015 and we are based in Goerge where we manufacture all of our linens and.
- Is cotton better than Polycotton?
The choice between polycotton and cotton is a matter of personal taste that considers your pocket, lifestyle and your preferred comfort levels when sleeping. Polyester and cotton blend is a budget-friendly fibre that makes for an easy care product that dries quickly and is easy to iron. The combination of fibres ensures a soft feel that helps with crease resistance, shape retention and durability. No other fibre can compare to the absorbency, softness and durability of cotton. It is the quality of the cotton that makes all the difference, the longer the staple fibre the better the thread. Cotton being a natural fibre is, therefore, more expensive and slightly harder to care for.
- What is percale?
Percale is a closely woven, plain weave fabric that is made from both carded and combed fibres. Percale can be used to describe both 100% cotton and polyester/cotton blends. A thread count of 200 or above can be classified as percale and because of the high thread count, a soft, crisp feeling fabric is produced.
- What is thread count?
Internationally, thread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. Generally, the higher the thread count, the softer and more luxurious the fabric, and the more likely it will wear well or even soften over time. A good thread range is anywhere from 200 and above.
- How should I best care for my sheeting?
- Our recommended amount of washing is once a week for your pillowcases, and your bed sheets and duvet cover (if you are being water-wise every 2 weeks)
- Use a mild detergent or washing powder
- Instead of using bleach, add ¼ cup of lemon juice to the wash cycle to brighten whites.
- Don’t overload your washing machine, as sheets need room to circulate to get clean.
- We generally recommend to air dry sheets and other linens or on the low or medium setting tumble dry to avoid shrinkage and premature wear and tear.
- To keep your sheets fresh and looking new, we suggest and recommend the following:
- How often should I replace my bed sheets and pillowcases?
Your sheets and pillowcases should last 3-5 years with proper care. Replace them if they have too many non-removable stains, or if they have started to rip, pill, fray, fade or have thinning patches.
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us and we will do our best to answer you!